Is our relationship doomed?

I just started dating this great guy (for a little over a month), but unfortunately I have to relocate temporarily for work next week. I'll only be gone a maximum of 6 months, and I'm only 3 hours away so we could still see each other every week. I don't want to things end because I really like him and think it could be something pretty great, but I'm worried that having a LDR so earlier could be detrimental. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see a problem

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you two work at it and make the effort to see and communicate with each other it shouldn't end. Maybe talking about a schedule for certain things like a Skype date one day or a phone call another would help.

What Guys Said 2

• Three hours isn't terrible. You guys could see each other on the weekends if you really wanted to. I think that it'll be good though because the distance will make it that much better when you see each other every other week, especially early on. That's just my way of looking at it though

• 3hrs isn't that bad.

I really depends on how important you are to him.
    I could hold out over that time.

What Girls Said 0