What are some things you don't understand about the opposite sex?
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
1. Diamonds. To me they're shiny lumps of carbon. See-through coal. But for some reason soooo many girls still think they're worth thousands and sometimes millions of dollars.
2. Weddings. Why are so many women so eager to put themselves and their spouses into debt to show off the legalization of a relationship. Like if you're at the point when you're comfortable with the thought of being with another person for the rest of your life why do you need a giant event to celebrate that? Why not just do it? I mean I get the whole making memories bit but a lot of women take it from a nice celebratory event into the most aesthetically "prefect" stress inducing couple hours of a lifetime. Then what happens next? Most people just go back to exactly what they were doing before with an additional pile of debt.
3. High heels. They hurt. They F up your toes. And most people can't go very fast in them. So if something goes down you're either running barefoot or bleeding in your shoes. So why exactly do so many women have multiple pairs of those feet massacring contraptions and wear them to some of the most dangerous places?
4. Marrying "up". There are a ton of women who aspire to marry a rich person instead of aspiring to be a rich person. Seems like a huge waste of life to me. Why not aspire to do something worthwhile with your life other than just be a consumer of other people's creations?
5. Complaining about having to do more than your fair share of housework but feeling completely comfortable hiding behind your spouse during a potentially violent and/or life threatening situations. I'll happily cook Rhonda Rousey as many sandwhiches as she wants if that means I'm not the one expected to be the first line of defense against the armed robber.
6. Not telling people why you're mad but still treating them like shit. Why not just tell them or or at least tell them why you can't tell them by saying something like "I'm mad at you but I can't tell you why I'm mad because I know it's not justifiable (or because I don't know how to explain it) but I still feel this way". Easy. Done. Further anger averted.
7. Picking something to f'ing eat. Saying you don't care but then shooting down every idea that gets pitched without giving any alternative options. I don't know why this is such a common thing. There is no reason for this to be such an accurate stereotype but it is.
Of course I'm not saying all women do these things. Just a lot.2