Should I give up on love?

Should I give up on love?

I'm a guy, I'm 16 and a junior in high school. Just to set the tone early on, I've never had a girlfriend and have been rejected twice in two years. I have been working out extremely hard to get into good shape, as I'm out of shape due to my CF and I've completely disregarded all physical pain, I don't care if I break something, the only thing that matters is me getting into shape. I want to go to the prom and there was this girl Isabella I was going to ask but she moved to a boarding school in Vermont, she'll be back to see me and her family (just to be clear I'm not part of her family) every 11 weeks for 2 weeks but she isn't going to prom, and that's a heartbreaker for me cause she's perfect for me. There's this other girl Crystal I was thinking about asking but she has troublemaker written all over her, I'm not interested. I've lost all hope that there's someone for me. I am suffering, should I put an end to it? You know what I mean

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, твн. Don'т worry aвoυт yoυr pнyѕιcal вody. Unleѕѕ тнe gιrl yoυ are goιng ғor ιѕ 110% perғecт ѕнe нaѕ no rooм тo wιѕн ғor perғecт вodιeѕ. Secondly, gιrlѕ wanт a gυy wнo ғυlғιll нer dreaмѕ. We lιĸe gυyѕ wнo wιll go all oυт ғor υѕ. Wнo wrιтe cυтe lιттle noтeѕ randoмly, ѕend anonyмoυѕ ғlowerѕ or even gιғтѕ, a genтleмan, ѕoмeone wнo woυld нold yoυr вag ιғ yoυr ѕтrυgglιng, pυll cнaιrѕ oυт ғor yoυ and нold doorѕ open. I woυldn'т do тo мυcн ιғ yoυ are тryιng тo вυιld a relaтιonѕнιp and нaven'т yeт adмιттed тo lιĸιng one anoтнer. Gιrlѕ are мore aттracтed тo yoυ wнen yoυ leт нer gυeѕѕ ιғ yoυ lιĸe нer noт. Don'т мaĸe ιт тo oвvιoυѕ, вυт oвvιoυѕ enoυgн ғor нer тo qυeѕтιon Tнrow low ĸey нιnтѕ, вe very pнyѕιcal вυт noт creepy. Maĸe нer laυgн and ѕмιle, joĸe, and ѕιт вacĸ and lιѕтen тo нer. Now тнaт yoυ ĸnow нow тo aттracт one yoυ ғιnd, ιтѕ ғιndιng нer. Waιт ғor ѕoмeone wнo ιѕ aвѕolυтely perғecт. I вelιeve тнιngѕ нappen ғor a reaѕon. Waιтιng ѕυcĸѕ, вυт wнen yoυ leaѕт eхpecт ιт, yoυr тrυe love wιll appear and yoυ'll ĸnow. Sooner тнan yoυ тнιnĸ, мayвe ιт wιll тaĸe a day , a weeĸ, a мonтн, or even a year. Bυт ғroм perѕonal eхperιence, ιт alwayѕ coмeѕ oυт lιĸe тнaт.

• The only girls I've met that are perfect have unrealistic expectations I do not meet

Most Helpful Guy

• Kid, and you are a kid still, you are WAYY to young to give up and I can almost guarantee you that you won't. I know that for you the last 3-4 years seems like a lifetime but I promise you that you haven't even BEGUN to live your life.

• I'm not a kid, most other people my age act like kids but not me, and time is almost out for me

• HAHAHA, no son I don't care if you are Stephen Hawking at 16 years old you are still a kid, your brain doesn't even finish developing fully until you are in your early 20's. However much more mature you think you are, you aren't. I can promise you that. You will look back on yourself ever few years until you are at least 35 and think "Man, I was a dumb kid just a few years ago, I am so much more mature now."

What Girls Said 1

• 16 is so young...

But you can take a break and focus on your studies. I graduated college, but I'm taking a break myself, and focusing on me. Nothing wrong with that.

What Guys Said 2

• CF? As in Cystic fibrosis? Message me. I have CF. it gets better don't worry about high school life gets better in college/after high school.

• You're too young to give up.