Is getting past the first date all about looks?

If you don't get a second date is it because the person was not attracted to you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• No, perhaps other things went wrong and it has nothing to do with looks. There are many variables there.

• You guys wouldn't even believe me if i told you how many first dates i go on lmao. I just filter girls out, maybe I'm too picky.

• Just don't be boring and try and go for a hug or a kiss is my advice

What Girls Said 4

• I can tell if I'm going to connect with someone or not from a first date. For me it's about if I feel like I could fall for them or not so it's mostly about personality and chemistry. Sure physical attraction is important but I probably already knew what he looked like haha

• Not necessarily. I know a few people who didn't go on a second date because they werent attracted. There might not be a second date because you two didn't click, he/she didn't think so at least. Maybe you two werent compatible, or you dont share the same views as him or her. It just depends.

• No, because if looks were an issue they wouldn't have gone on a date with you period. It's more likely that they didn't feel a connection with you.

• This guy found me attractive , but didn't ask me on second date because I never looked him in the face. Lol lmao. He talked and I turned my face the other wAy😂