Should I tell him how I feel or should I wait?

I've been talking to this guy I met on meetme (I know what he looks like this ain't some catfish stuff) for a few months (like 3 or 4) and he's GREAT... just one problem. He lives in another state -_- we talk every single day and we constantly flirt. I REALLY like him... and I've caught myself wanting to say "I love you" but I stop myself before I say it... and even tho we're far apart, I wanna be more than just friends (or whatever we are). But I don't know if I should tell him because I don't want him thinking I'm weird or anything negative. Should I say it to get it over with or not at all?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you haven't met, you only like (or love) an idea of who he is, not the real person. You need to take a step back and get some perspective, and realize that if you're having intense feelings for someone you don't really know, it's not a healthy attachment. Unless either of you have seriously discussed moving to where the other person is, to pursue an actual relationship, then you're just going to find heartache, and there's no sense in continuing with conversation if it just makes you want for more, when neither of you are going to make real-life decisions that will bring about a change in circumstances that will allow for the two of you to be together.