Does height really matter in a relationship?

Personally I don't like to date guys that are shorter than me. I've always liked the whole "tip-toe and kiss" thing, and would hate to have to lean down to kiss a guy. What do you guys think?

61

Most Helpful Guy

• Shorter when she's not wearing heels, but taller than me when she is

Most Helpful Girl

• To me it matters in the way that I would want a guy as tall or taller than me. I just don't want him to be shorter than me.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• Not a deal-breaker. My boyfriend is a bit shorter than me and it doesn't bother me at all. The only people who seem to have an issue with it are others. He's told me countless times that he by far prefers his girl to be on the taller side. Not necessarily taller than him, but he's a definite leg man. He loves the leaner look + long legs that generally accompany being tall.

• It matters to me. I dislike short guys.

• I agree plus most short guys don't like. Tall girls probably some macho Mumbo jumbo

• It really does to me

• my boyfriend is 6'3 and im 5'3 lol so ya im cool with the height difference. its actually really cute