Do you post relationship on facebook?

for me, no because its my privacy

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The funny thing about seeing this question is last week my boyfriend randomly put his relationship status on Facebook and tagged me in it. We've been together almost 3 years now. I don't put many personal things on Facebook because not everyone on there needs to know my business.

What Guys Said 11

• I had to because she thought I may be keeping side girls. Which I got rid of when I started dating, obviously!

• I post nothing about any relationship I have to anyone, weather it is on social media or just in everyday life.. it is not important to any one else.. except me and her

• No, I rather most people including my friends not know about my relationships.

• Absolutely. What else do I have to post on there?

• I've played with my relationship status to mess with people's heads. :D

• I don't believe I do right now, no.

• I don't use facebook at all, skips all the virtual drama.

• I see no point posting that on FB nor any other social media.

• I have nothing to add to my relationship status, so nope! :P

• I am not fake

• Naw. I don't post all that much on there anyway. Mostly just to read sports and local news

What Girls Said 17

• yeah I have it saying that I'm in a relationship. I don't really see it as any issue with privacy because, I mean... it's Facebook. If you already have an account on there that has any information or pictures involving you, your privacy has already been compromised.

• I have no relationship status. It's no one's business whether I'm dating people in my pictures or just friends with them. I also don't like to have people immediately aware if we break up.

That said, I think your relationship status should be honest or not showing at all. Mine is hidden. My boyfriend's says we're together. My privacy is guarded by our complete lack of mutual friends on there.

• My relationship status is on Facebook. Do we flood Facebook with pictures and sappy posts? No. We hardly acknowledge each other on it. But we do have it displayed that we're dating.

• If you post other information about your life, and updates on your whereabouts and activities, it's kind of ridiculous not to acknowledge your relationship.

• No cause I don't give a fuck about Facebook. I barely ever use it.

• I hate it cause it makes me feel shit about my social life compared to others. in my opinion its a lie, people faking how happy and positive they are all the time. Showing off their grand status in the world posing in front of the Taj Mahal or the like. But still people insist I have it.

• Nope I use facebook to play a game on my phone haha! shh I am under a secret name! lol

• I don't because I'm not in one, but even if I was, I wouldn't display it on Facebook, only if we're engaged.

• I've never been into one but when I am maybe I'll post it... once I'm 18 and I can do what I want of course, my parents won't be happy to see it now.

• I hate doing that, I post nothing to Facebook and find it quite... meaningless to have it on Facebook. My now ex boyfriend added me as his girlfriend literally 2 minutes after he asked me out. And deleted me 2 minutes after I broke up with him. I just don't see the value in it.

• Yes but only after a couple months because my boyfriend asked me not to at first. I have no secrets and if you want to know who I'm in a relationship with then go for it because I'm not hiding anything.

• No because I dont have one.

• I into the box it's complicated

• Yes, but only select people can see it lol

• I post pictures of me and my cat all the time, so yeah. :)

• I don't I don't give a SHIT about facbuk it's just a crap crap crap, don't even use it

• No
    No
    Hell to the fucking no
    Its stupid to me
    Why does everyone need to know your buisness
    And the minute you break up everyone knows
    I hate that

• Yes, it's not official until it's FBO (;