Girls, why do you hate red head guys?

Girls, why do you hate red head guys ?

I've got told I have nice dimples chiseled jaw line perfect face symmetry, broad shoulders , barrelled chest , muscular , I'm very down to earth and relaxed and studying economics , decent job yet I have red hair and girls don't even look at me , would have been easier to be gay or asexual because I'm sick of seeing fat greasy guys with dark hair and olive skin do better when I feel like I'm more attractive, I've really just given up and I don't want to approach women anymore and if I start talking to a girl I just become the friend

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I think ur cute :)

What Girls Said 4

• again? dude don't make me consider this spamming -.-

• I have never heard this from a female and i don't think it. I think your just bad with women and your blaming it on your hair color.

• I'm very shy and introverted

• That is more likely the problem than your hair color. How are you when talking to feelings are constantly trying to grasp at straws to make conversation?

• Who lied to you? Red headed guys are cuties , had crushes on plenty in high school lol

• Really? I just got told all girls hate red heads and only go for tall brunette guys

• Yes really !! Haha and you seem to be very good looking like the red heads I had crushes on haha and who ever told you that is so closed minded and shallow.

• I dont dislike redheads. But I do think of Chucky Finster or Killer Chucky when I see them. Redheads can be cute too

• Thanks lol , yeah I've just given up , I can't even bother talking to girls anymore