Do guys keep the little things? For an example if a girl mailed you a package and had a digital picture of herself as well, do guys keep it usually?

Even if you don't talk anymore. And we weren't dating more like on the merge of trying to turn something into dating but it don't work out. But do guys usually keep that stuff? Or. We aren't talking anymore but I'm wondering if he kept the picture I sent him of myself. I attached a small note as well. But do guys keep that sort of stuff?

• He probably kept the picture
  • He probably didn't

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on my previous relationship with said person. I like to keep things that remind me of them or memories that we made together. Depends on the person and depends on what most sticks out in my mind. With out going into detail when ever I hear the Macarena I think of a specific friend of mine from highschool and the memories associated with her.

What Girls Said 0