Girls, Xoxo meaning love you?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a little bit now. We both told each other we love one and other. When we are texting and one has to go I will always tell her I love her. She typically puts xoxoxox. When we are together in person she will tell me she loves me with no hesitation. So should I take her xoxoxo as saying she love me when we text?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I'd say that's her way of saying she loves you. Keep in mind some people take quite a while to really say "I love you". Even though she might say it in person it could be because she feels slightly pressured by you already saying it. Love takes time to grow.

What Girls Said 3

• That means hugs and kisses, I believe. But sure, why not send it back to her?

• Why not just ask her what it means? It's not really something to be concerned about, she has said it in person, and the way she ends her texts is just affectionate, so don't worry about it.

• X= kisses
    O= hugs