Is it bad that I dont want to date sluts?

aka 60% of modern women? Most people today have no values and no heart. Only cunning and twistedness. It's sad to see how tainted and from what age women become like that.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you pull that absurd percentage out of your arse. No, 60% of "modern women" aren't sluts, or "have no values or heart". How ridiculous. Decent women, with strong values, good morals, high self-esteem and respectful attitudes are still around, thank you very much. Making assumptions like that is never helpful. That being said, you have every right to prefer a women who hasn't had many sexual partners, and values the act of sex, as an expression of deep feelings in a monogamous relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • no i didn't. they are more than half. and yes i know good women exist. but they are as rare as gold shards in a muddy African lake... . well the mud represents most modern women... .

• We're harder to find because we aren't out there giving ourselves to every guy who walks past, and it takes good qualities, and perseverance to catch our attention.

Most Helpful Guy

• "60% of modern women"? Oh c'mon, aren't you exaggerating now?

0|0
    0|0
    • no i'm not. when i was a teen i thought these girls were a loud minority. today i see they are a pompous majority thanks to the media and societal culture.

What Girls Said 2

• You can do whatever you want. If you dont want to date a girl thats fine. However, its a little offensive to call them sluts. Dont slut shame them. 🙂

0|0
    0|0
    • haha you have a funny username. dont worry i dont slut shame the good girls.

• Who are the 'good girls'? haha username is actually really sad cuz its the only thing i could think of at the moment.

• It depends what you mean by 'slut'. Do you mean a woman who enjoys and has sex like men do? Double standards aren't attractive so I wouldn't put it out there.
    I don't like man whores either and there are many, many more of them.

0|0
    0|1
    • these are insecure manboys who get validation through casual sex. as for "ejoying sex as much as men'' thats a sorry excuse of a definition. my grandma used to say there are 7 kinds of whoriness. these women i'm talking about have bigger problem in the soul and heart and only secondly in their body.. .

What Guys Said 2

• nope you have your own tastes on what you want in a woman, i mean taste is not something that is some holy right they are only allowed to have. : P

0|0
    0|0
  • ugh. date. so much effort.

0|0
    0|0