Good idea to send her or not?

I have this date with this girl tomorrow night. We've texted some. I talked to her awhile ago but then she stopped talking to me. The other day I asked her out again and she said yes. Now she's not replying to my text. I was going to call her later today. But I thought about sending her a good morning message. I usually just text her in the morning saying have a great day. But what could I write more or say in a morning message? I thought about saying good morning beautiful but I haven't met her in person yet, so I didn't know if that was a good idea or not. I just need help on what to do and say please!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not good morning beautiful.

How about good morning. Hope your day is fantastic. Don't forget to think about where you want to eat tomorrow night and let me know."

In one text, you've established contact, firmly let her know that you expect her to not flake out on the date, given her a message she needs to respond to if she intends to see you, and reminded her about the date in case she genuinely forgot about it. Sneaky, huh? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you haven't met her in person yet you have to assume you're probably not the only person she talks to. It's nice to think you are, but she's not going to drop other guys she may be conversing with just because she has a date with you tomorrow. You just don't have enough of her mind share yet. Stay consistent, don't lose your confidence, don't ask her why she hasn't gotten back to you. Just keep chipping away until you wedge your way into her mind more. If she keeps acting flaky, then back off and watch her freak out because she isn't getting the attention anymore.

What Girls Said 4

• text her! You'd give her a reason to smile on her face :)
    Texting her even just to say a greeting would make her know you think of her even not on dates and give more points!

• wait... she is probably busy and can't reply you. Wait till tonight and text her something like ,, good night, hope you didn't forget our date.,, :)

• i think all girls love getting complimented whether you know them or not, we just dont usually accept it in fear that you'd think we're stuck up or up ourselves or whatever. i think you just definitely text her 'good morning lovely' or 'good morning beautiful'. i know if someone i liked sent me that I'd die right on the spot haha.

• Thanks for the reply. I'll do that. I just wanted to make sure I'm not being a creep or scaring her saying that.

• Text her out

• What should I say to her?

I'm just afraid she won't return any thing and then ditch me tomorrow night.

• Say anything

What Guys Said 0