Guys: What race do you find most attractive and why?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is the hierarchy of races in my mind:

Top
    White: blonde hair, blue eyes (no other race has these feature), beautiful pale skin.
    East Asian: pale skin, gorgeous eyes, small frame, and long dark hair.
    Hispanic: only the pale skinned ones (they can look so attractive), dark skinned ones are usually pretty ugly, they can also have blonde hair since they are mostly white, and some I have met are like Asians with dark eyes and hair, but like whites in every other way.
    Pacific Islanders: Their skin is too dark, not a fan, but they are Asian which makes up for some of that.
    Arab: Even though they can have pale skin, I have never been very attracted to them, they kinda gross me out.
    Indian: skin is way too dark on most of them, they all have the same features (dark hair dark eyes, dark skin) but those features dont look as good on them as they do on Asians.
    Bottom
    Africans: Skin is WAY too dark, their hair is ew, many of them have convex facial structures which I dont like, and they have the same problem as Indians (they all have dark hair and dark eyes), ew.

• "Africans: Skin is WAY too dark, their hair is ew, many of them have convex facial structures which I dont like, and they have the same problem as Indians (they all have dark hair and dark eyes), ew."

*Face palm*

What Guys Said 25

• Black and brown women: the relative difficulty of being black or brown in a white environment tends to make black and brown women much more humble and in touch with reality than your average female. The hair, natural tan and diversified gene pool are pluses too.

• I generally find white women the most attractive because they have more of a variety of different features.

I would still date other races though because at the end of the day it's about the individual.
    One white woman isn't automatically hotter than women of all other races. She might be fat or have things wrong with her

• The women I would rate the highest are of mixed descent. There is usually some British Isles/other European mixed in there and some Spanish descent too.
    Sometimes also bits and pieces of Asian.
    I prefer dark long hair and dark eyes, not a big fan of other looks.

• Western girls!

I'm Asian but don't have a very strong attraction towards women of my race for some unknown reason. Perhaps, I've watched to many Hollywood movies to have developed an attraction for western ladies.

• Human

...

• Human. It's the only "race".

• I prefer to have a white girl because I think they look better.
    However it also depends on the person so I wouldn't have problem to make a relationship with any other race.

• I don't know, because there's beauty in every race which makes it impossible for me to choose :/

• Racially ambiguous girls

• Personally, I prefer White (especially Blonde). No racism here.
    Just a cultural and aesthetic thing.

• The women's 200 meter medley usually has the hottest girls.

• there are women from all races that are beautiful but I lean more towards blondes and Asians

• I love all women, but eastern European girls seem to be really fun.

• Asians, i don't know why, i just... uh... i love Asian p***y...

• White because I am white.

• Race Queen ; p

• my race, south Asian and arabic/ turkish too since they have similar features

• Humans... lol

• 100m. its fast and quick unlike the boring 5000 meters

• latin or Asian due to skin color

• Eastern European women, the accents just drive me wild!

• Any race of girl I'm with right now thats my kind of favorite

• White girls ^^ and Brazilian girls

• middle eastern girls and latinas are the best!

• Elves, pointy ears and magic n shit. I can't think of a race I'm specifically attracted to unless you mean wanting to visit Japan for the culture or whatever exploration. And a girl who speaks Japanese might have the possibility of helping me practice. ... Is that racist of me? I mean it could be a white chick that speaks the Japanese.