Are there people on GAG like me who can't be bothered to date, have sex etc forever?

As the title says. Are you? If so, why? I personally don't like chasing and never will as well as being played on this stupid mind games with expectations to know what's happening and being rejected over and over all the time. To be honest, it takes a lot of effort and time to achieve the successful rate here, which I can use somewhere else and better polish my life in every aspect I want to. I'm better off staying a single virgin forever. I'm not joking and I am not interested in any type of a relationship for the rest of my life full stop. I have made my mind and that's it, nothing can change it. I have done it for a few months now and it feels great. I basically give zero fucks everyday and I love it.

What about you guys & dudettes?
Do you have a similar experience?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been single and haven't been having sex with anyone for a long while, but it has been more so I can work on some things within myself. I plan on dating again eventually though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I felt that way at times, back when I was about your age. I gave up chasing and let them chase ME! Chuckle, more or less that. Certainly I never did the traditional dating scene ever again after about 17.

Worked out fine, met someone that really liked me in 'real life' scenarios.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel the same way you do. But I did just get out of an almost half a decade relationship lol

What Guys Said 2

• I personally want things fair and equal so it's tough seeing how most women aren't interested in that. I will not pay for the date, ask her out every single time, initiate all texts. I want it to be equal effort but most women are so used to doing nothing since the guy will typically do that, but I won't.

• I stick to farm animals and leftovers from Hardees.