Girls, don't you just hate this? Guys, why do you do this?

Instead of a guy making plans with you, they just say I don't care what we do or it's up to you. I like when a guy tells me to get ready we're going somewhere or we're going to do this today.

Most Helpful Guy

• I myself will do that at times, there will be times where I have plans in mind but most of the it wouldn't matter what we did because being in her presence would make me happy so what we do wouldn't matter as long as I'm with her.

• Most of the time* not sure why my phone deleted time

• Plus I wouldn't mind doing things she enjoyed, usually I will have back up plans in mind, but I wouldn't care what we did as long as I could do it with her

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah i love a man who can make decisions. on the other hand, a guy who asks u to decide could merely just want to place matters in your hands to please u. i think that's nice too.
    it depends on how often he's asking u to make decisions. id prefer them be made evenly or even together.

• He says this all the time & he's usually the one like oh we should do something & when I ask what, he just says I don't know whatever you want to do.

• yeah id find that kinda annoying. just tell him to hurry up and make a decision lol
      thanks by the way =]

What Guys Said 7

• I personally do both I mean I like to give my partner the option to choose something to do but at the same time I'll also set plans like today we're going to do this or that and eat here and then say next week I'll let her make the choices for what we do you know?

Gotta remember your not in a relationship with yourself, so what you like to eat and do she or he might not necessarily like.

• i kind of like having the girl decide sometimes, Im the kinda guy that is open minded and would like to broaden my horizons and if a girl can suggest something that would open my mind to something new, i see nothing wrong with it, but i could see it being a problem if he does this all the time just as the man having to make the decision all the time too, it should be equal

• Well if I don't care where we are going, then I won't tell you to go to a specific place. If you don't want to go to a specific place either, we may as well just stay at home!

• Yeah lol @ those crazy guys that actually ask the girl for input about what she wants to do,

• Don't ladies like take charge type of guys?

• It means the guy has no initiative. They're not leaders.

• So, you want a guy who just tells you what to do rather than asking for your input.

Seriously, are you women EVER satisfied?

What Girls Said 5

• I do that to my husband all of the time. I'm just happy to see him and be with him. What we do doesn't matter, when I am with him my mind's ideas go blank.

• most guys aren't like that xD at first they'll make the initiative and stuff to look good, but afterwards they'll stop... but most of the times they just wanna do sth you like with you, so they don't care much what they're doing

• The guy I'm talking to makes desicions. He is like want to____? And if I say yes it's what we are doing if not he will pick something else.

• It depends
    If he said "dont care" and he seems to be boring and careless. Well thats suck.
    On the other hand, if he planned everythings then wanted you to do it the way he want. Moreover dont give you a chance to have opinion, thats horible too.

• Nope, that doesn't bother me. He's laid back and I like laid back.