Living with 4 male roommates?

I found a room with 4 male roommates and one girl, but im kinda scared to say yes to the place because its 4 men... i have to share kitchen and bathroom with... what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's no different from a youth hostel, if you've stayed there traveling, just tell yourself you are on a really long trip. You get to know people well, but not that well.

Look at it as an opportunity to meet people in a sort of friendly environment, but with unwritten rules about letting people have their space and not hitting on them too much.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• sounds like the plot to a porno 😂

• I lived with 4 girls once, didn't get laid, so I don't know why you're so worried. Meet them beforehand and see if they are weird.

• Depends, are you in serious need for a place and don't have anywhere to live or is it economical for you. If you aren't that desperate then keep on browsing for more until you find a better place.
    Living with 4 guys wouldn't be easy at all so think seriously before coming to a conclusion.

• If you don't know any of them previously, I would not recommend that.

• Get the place. Not walk around naked. Always bring your clothes in the bathroom with you when you shower or get a robe. If it cheap, go for. Oh! And get a lock for your bedroom door and only you should have the key

• if it's that big of a deal, why did you cosign to do it? also, what are you scared of?

• What is it you're scared of?

• ihahahhahaha have no idea

• Wait new girl had only 3 male room mates.. this can't be good.

• I'd do it because if you don't the other girl will be with 4 men by herself

• Fetonun yurdu mu ?

• Search for another, don't take the risk lol

• i wouldn't let my dauhgter live there. please reconsider and find another if you can.

• Keep searching if you not comfortable with that

What Girls Said 7

• I live with 5 guys (and 2 girls) I don't think it's a problem, if you can live with hairy bathrooms
    Tho if you're not comfortable it shouldn't be a big deal

• Oh man, I totally thought about something so perverted lol

I would be okay with it. It's not like they're gonna rape me. And about hygiene... I'm not that strict.

• Wouldn't you be sharing with the other girl?

• Say no and find a different place. :p

• They are setting you up

• I think that if you don't have more options you should go for it. But if you have the option of refusing it, then don't live with them. Is very uncomfortable to be at a place not feeling a 100% sure.

• A porn scene?