Do you believe in true love?

• Yes
  • No
  • Kinda

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a romantic, so of course I believe in true love. But I'm also a realist, so I know there's no such thing as a "perfect SO"
    Although they go hand in hand, being "in love" and loving someone (SO) are two separate components. "In love" can be fleeting. Feeling all the emotional highs and romance, and then falling out of love when you come down from the high. When you love someone, you're choosing to love them. Everything about them. Accepting them for who they are and who they aren't. I also think that you can love someone, truly love someone, and they not end up being the person you spend the rest of your life with. I also think that we are capable of finding true love again. If you lose your spouse early on, I truly believe you can love again and be happy. I think it takes time, experience, and maturity to determine whether you love that person, or if you're just in love with the feeling.

Most Helpful Guy

• If both parties can enter a relationship without emotional baggage and do everything within their power to be everything to the other person then yes I think true love can exist

What Girls Said 4

• I believe you can fall in love with more than one person in your lifetime. True love and soul mates don't exist

• Well , i dont believe in fake love. love by definition is love. i suppose you could think you're experiencing love then change your mind, but thats just it being not love. not fake love.

nothing that is, is not. trees are not fake trees. people are not fake people. love is real love. not everyone experiences it.

now, true real love can still extinguish. i dont think a thing lasts forever to be real. people die trees fall down, love dies.

• Is homemade pizza the best pizza?

• I have never been truly in love. But I think I use to be in love with the idea of being in love which is not the same thing. Pretty much most of the men I have met have ended up being assholes

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, I do believe in true love, but I never want to be in love.

• Well, what's "fake love" exactly?

• That is real

• No, but I believe in false love.

• Yes I do, but I don't believe there's only one person in the entire world who can be that true love.