How skinny is too skinny for boys to find attractive?

What's your upper limit in skinny (and fat) when it comes to sexual attraction? Most guys say they don't like skinny girls, despite what the media tells us..
Demonstrate with pictures if you can

112

Most Helpful Guy

• when you start seeing the bones of the skeleton she's too skinny.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys seem to like either thick or average size. But they like their girls toned.
    I don't know why a lot don't like skinny girls

What Guys Said 11

• Skinny limits: When it looks like their anorexic which most people can tell. When the skeletal system is protruding through your skin.

Fat limits: When blubber is popping out everywhere, when it prohibits you from active daily things and when you change clothes sizes through the years.

• Skinny or super skinny is fine, as long as there's no sign of anorexia or, maybe worse, bulimia. It's not that I would shun an anorexic girl for being that way, but I'd be so scared of adding to her problems rather that helping her recover.

• I would say, too skinny is when your ribs show in your chest area.
    Something like this.
    Though I still find that more attractive than overweight.

www.myproana.com/.../gallery_47655_4168_8585.jpg

• I like skinny girls, I think that when it starts to get anorexic though, then the limit was reached.

• I prefer them on the thinner/skinnier side...
    I don't like posting pics here but too skinny is generally if it doesn't look healthy anymore.

• If she is a nice person with good heart then skinny or fat it doesn't matter.

• Well, if I can see your intestines something has gone very, very wrong.

• OK I love skinny. If she weight more than I do not cool 155lbs. Some guy say they like bigger girls because that all they can get.

• Ribs only ribs I want are slow cooked and covered in sauce.

• To be honest I can't ever remember finding a woman unattractive because she was too thin.

• when muscle and bones show. or when she is too fat to go through the door.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!