Would you date a brony or a pega sister?

People who are fans of My Little Pony

• Yes🦄
  • Nope
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a fan of the show :) Honestly, it's not that different from liking Disney movies. Sure, it's targeted at a younger audience, but the characters are very 3-dimensional and the music composers are clearly talented (a couple songs actually gave me goosebumps).

As for the dressing up and going to conventions? It's no different than any other convention. It's just members of a fandom coming together to geek out with each other. ;) I'm not as "hardcore" of a fan as I used to be, so I don't think I'd go nowadays. It's just a little guilty pleasure for me.

What Guys Said 12

• I wouldn't mind dating someone who enjoys watching that show, I'm not a fan, but if they like it, they like it. What I don't like if they talk about it all the time, if it's an obsession, or if they are like those in the pic, that's a no.

• Sorry if I offend anyone.

But a lot of people like this have deep social issues or some shit. Yes they feel apart of a community fair enough, but fuck that.

• Yeh why not. You can ride a pony hehe

• I actually like the show, not really but the concept that it exists, purely cuz of how amazingly megabuttmad people get about it lol.

I mean if that's going into your dealbreaker list from 13-30 you need to really reset your priorities lol.

• If they're really excessive about it, then no

But to be honest, the show has its moments.

• Some good and some pretty bad; but I can see why some people would like it.

• No, too weird for me.

• Meh, sure.

• I don't think I could do it.

• Sure, why not

• If she's hot, I could really care less. It might be kind of endearing, actually.

• Lol i had to look up what those things meant, i wouldn't really mind to date a person like that.

• What. in. the. hell. is. this?

What Girls Said 4

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope.

• Haha I'm sometimes worried i may have to hide my love of sailor moon for the same reason. Well at least until they already like me lol

• Hahaha No. xD

• HUGE HUGE HUGEEEE TURN OFF.

• As long as they're not weird and go over board with it. I would consider myself a brony because I've seen and liked the show. But the most I'd do is get a little something with logo on it or get a happy meal from McDonald's when they have he toys, maybe watch funny edited clips of the show. I wouldn't date someone who looks up pony porn