Girls, do u like it when guys do cheesy romantic things for u?

And if u do like cheesy romantic guys what r some suggestions on things to do like romantic dates or just stuff like that in general.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I for one would love it. Text her good morning/goodnight every day possible (unless she finds it bothersome) because it shows you're thinking about her. Kissing her on the forehead/on top of her head is literally the sweetest thing ever, especially if she's upset. Hug her and kiss her a lot, most girls love that. Bring her flowers, maybe sing to her, take her out on dates a lot, NEVER forget her birthday or Valentines day, and most importantly, be yourself, and make sure she knows you love her.

What Girls Said 2

• I love it because my boyfriend has that tough guy personality. And he does the sweetest stuff!
    Texts me just to say he misses me, sends me flowers. Takes me on fun dates. Remembers the small things like our first day he recreated for our 1 year. Also randomly brings me food or just little things!

• I think it would be really fun and sweet from your part to do so. So yeah, we like that stuff.