Would you break up with your bf/gf if they refused to perform oral on you but they still had sex with you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oral is really important to me... Even more intimate than sex in some ways. I would definitely have a talk with them to see why... If there was anything I could do to help like eating more fruit? Ideally it would be nice to have oral reciprocated on me since I'd plan on performing it on him... However, if he really just hated it in every way no matter what I did, then I wouldn't want him doing something he hates. And I wouldn't break up with him over that, however, if he isn't able to pleasure me sexually, I may have to look elsewhere and it may end up hurting our relationship in the future.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. It tells me that he's very close-minded which is a huge turn off. Oral sex is such a basic thing, if he's not ok with it, we're obviously not very compatible. I don't care about his "reasons", if he's not even willing to try, he can gtfo. It would also make me feel like he thinks I'm gross, and I'd rather not feel that way.

• No, I wouldn't see that as a reason to break up.

What Guys Said 2

• If they don't want oral sex I would find that very strange. I enjoy giving oral and I expect my partner to care enough to return it. I don't want to make her uncomfortable but I mean oral is a intimate thing and I expect it in a healthy realtionship

• Honestly, I don't know if I would want to be in a relationship where oral is off the table.