It seems like many women these days are refusing men sex and demanding that they wait until marriage for sex.
'Make him wait'
Has become cliched dating advice for women because they think the man will not respect her or think she is too easy or something if she has sex too early.
However, it rarely occurs to women that some men may feel inadequate because they are not as sexually experienced and they do not want to feel small in comparison to their long-term partner - the person they fall in love with.
- I am a virgin and I expect my partner to be a virgin.Vote A
- I would never want to be less experienced than my long-term partner.Vote B
- My long-term partner's sexual history does not matter: they can have had sex as much as they want prior to meeting me.Vote C
- It would not matter if I was a virgin: I still would not mind being less experienced than my long-term partner but only if they did not sleep around much.Vote D
- I would not mind being less experienced than my long-term partner as long as I was not a virgin.Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
I wouldn't feel "resentful" towards a girl that has more sexual partners than me, but if that number goes overboard then my attraction/feelings towards her will only go down a notch.
Luckily for all of us, there's nothing hidden between heaven and earth, so you'll find out who you are dating. And as soon as I find out I'm dating someone who had several "sexual flings" then I'm out, cause I don't go around sleeping with girls and our view of sex is not the same.
Voted D, if she dated other guys, and was involved in relationships before me, cool. Messing around and casual sex/night stands don't go with me though.2