WHY do I REFUSE to socialize in my hometown?

I refuseeeeeee to socialize, I hate everyone here while I have no reason to hate them, they haven't hurt me but im 23 and everywhere else im social and happy outgoing as soon as I step foot into this town I become that girl again, that girl who is so unhappy and becomes this powerless girl again. How can I change, because I seriously have no friends left here.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the underlying reason for you feeling like this?
    You can't just hate people for no reason.
    When you're honest with yourself about why you feel the way you do, then the real progress can start.
    But if you just tell me "you hate for the purpose of hating" I have no where to start from, because I don't believe you are answering in honesty.

• I dont hate them, its just a town, but I felt a lot of rejection here, especially racism, I m kinda too old to leave and start a new life but I feel as if... I dont hate them, I assiociate them, but leaving isn't going to make me happy, maybe the problems is me, im too scarrd to leave too, all my fam resides here

What Guys Said 2

• Couldn't tell ya

• Exercise and Train keep fit and do some jogging, If you feel sad then sweat the sadness off, if you feel angry then sweat the anger out. and the end of the day the exercise will not lie to you.

What Girls Said 2

• I felt this way while I was living in Maryland. That's mostly because the people in the city I lived in were extremely racist though

• Move out to a different town then.