The girl I like likes someone else. What should I do?

So the girl I like likes another guy that is not interested in her. I really like this girl but I don't know what to do. What should I do?

The problem is that if I take the chance and confess im afraid that I would lose her and I don't want that...

Most Helpful Girl

• You should forget about her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Screw it, dude. Just go ahead and confess. The only thing that can happen is that you at least put this chapter behind yourself and make it easier to move on.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Tell her you like her and do it quick, you will regret the chances you dont take, especially ones like this. I've been in this situation before...

• Go talk to her. If it doesn't work, get over it and move on. Not a big deal, you'll like many other girls in your lifetime :) You're born yesterday.

Take care.

• Depending on how long you been with her you should let her know that you like her,
    If you feel that she might not like you then just be there for her and eventually after she gets rejected/got bored of trying to get the other guy that is not interested in her would be where you tell her how you feel. If you want to that is