What do promiscuous guys think of good girls?

What do guys who party, have sex, and do drug think of girls who are the complete opposite of them?

Most Helpful Guy

• One thing you need to realize is that guys who have sex a lot don't settle down for the 'right girl'. They settle down when they want to settle down, and at that point they look for the right girl, which they probably consider a 'good girl'. They tend to have low expectations of women around cheating, so prefer a less promiscuous girl who is enthusiastic with them. Basically, they're choosy.

• But then why would one suddenly be very interested in a good girl? Just for sex?

• Maybe just for sex, maybe for sex and dating, maybe even for sex and dating and not cheating on you never know ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• They either ignore those girls or think about those girls as their possessions if they were to ever form a relationship with that girl. In the end, they won't care about her for what she's as a person overall but for their own needs, to satisfy their own sick ego.

What Guys Said 7

• i personally am not one but i know many promiscuous guys, they are guys that want to try every girl out and see how it feels and if they have their eyes on you they try it and try get you to do some drugs with them (happy drugs) however if your the opposite they probably just ignore you unless they want you.

• Yeah.. because this guy knows I'm studious, not a party chick, pretty quiet and kinda shy but he's started to flirt with me a lot and ask me sexual things... but I'm just like what are you doing dude I'm not the type of girl you usually go for? Like we are total opposites.

• Not a problem if you need anything just message me (i like to have a penpal)

• Will do!

• Usually about how much fun it would be to corrupt them

• So if one is interested in a good girl they're only interested in taking her virginity and innocence?

• 😉 You know it

• Haha

• I only do the first one (some people might think I do the second one but I am starvin). I don't do drugs if you exclude alcohol and shisha but I am into girls who are kind hearted and down to earth

• Diamonds. A prize worth marrying

• We think you need to lighten up

• They'll ignore them before they are ready to settle down and when they want to settle down with a woman they'll actively seek these women out. It's like how a woman behaves, she wants a safe man to settle down.

• I don't judge girls based on how many partners they've had or if they imbibe in drugs. I actually prefer girls who abstain because I'm into living a healthy lifestyle. I'm a very physical person and I love sex, so if I like a girl I'll try to connect with her and get pussy. I love good girls, girls who are sweet and kind and generally responsible people. They usually make great gfs and sex partners because they're caring.

What Girls Said 3

• er.. I roll my eyes! Like seriously wtf is wrong with you hahah! lol

• That they'd hit that if they didn't think she'd fall for him and create drama. Party boys basically don't want drama.

• They usually ignore them or they want to use them for their own benefit.