Should I tell my girlfriend I love her?

I'm 16 and a junior in high school, she's my first girlfriend as I've been rejected twice in two years. We've been together for 4 and a half months. She's by far the sweetest and most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I was sure I had no chance but she was single and if I don't take the shot she'll get away. So I decided to just get over and start the conversation. When I was ready I was very nervous because both times I was rejected they told everyone and humiliated me even after I asked the second one nicely not to and promised me she wouldn't. She said yes and stunned me. Our relationship has gone very well. We hug, hold hands, and kiss on the cheek all the time but not on the lips. I've never had my first kiss so obviously I can't kiss. When she kisses me on the cheek, it feels really nice, I can feel it outside and inside and I'd love to kiss her on the lips but she's done nothing but bring love and happiness in my life, and I don't want to disappoint her. I also think I do love her, should I tell her? Should I kiss her?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're really sweet. In my opinion, I would first kiss her and then wait a little while (maybe a month or two) before I said anything. If I was you're girlfriend and heard what you're saying I would be very touched. Take her on a fun, spontaneous date or just do something where you enjoy each others company. Have a wonderful evening, and I would then kiss her! Don't put too much pressure on yourself though. I know it would be your first time but becoming anxious about it and worrying will only self-fulfill the prophecy of it going completely wrong. Have confidence in yourself. You are a great guy and if you guys have been together for almost five months, you both must feel something great for each other. Just be romantic and go for the kiss! If you haven't watched the extra gum commercial: the love story of Sarah and Juan, watch it because it's so adorable and it could give you some inspiration. Good luck and remember don't be nervous! I would definitely have your first kiss and keep it up for a moth or two before I said anything. Has she told you how she feels?

Most Helpful Guy

• Horrible idea bro. Just... wait.

What Girls Said 2

• I would probably wait until after the first kiss to tell her. It sounds like you two are a really cute couple. She'll probably reciprocate your feelings for her or at the very least be super happy that a guy is in love with her. Good Luck!

• You love the idea of being in love. You do not love

What Guys Said 0