Do I follow my heart or my gut feeling?

I started talking to this guy whos 18 and I'm 16 My parents weren't too big on the situation of us talking at the beginning but soon grew to the fact that I wasn't gonna stop talking to him. it was an instant vibe we connected perfectly we are just alike. I had him over tonight though and my parents kept giving me dirty look and saying rude shit about him. n for some reason it made me look at him differently , like I didn't even want him anymore. this happend in my last relationship I just kinda lost interest fast ! I don't know why I feel so confused..

Most Helpful Guy

• You're allowing others to control your likes

Most Helpful Girl

• you follow your brain... it always correct.

What Guys Said 4

• You live in your parents house, it is their rules. Besides your parents really do know best most of the time, you probably won't accept that until you become a parent yourself but it is a fact. Unless you have really crappy dead beat parents they are normally right.

• Im sure your parents have their reason for having dirty looks and saying rude things about him, but i think you should go with your heart and see where it goes, you are still young so even if things does go wrong its experience.

• Listen to your parents they usually know what is best for you!

• It turns out that your heart runs your gut feelings. Ain't that some shit?

What Girls Said 2

• Feel confused because you 15 years old and that is normal and that is okay.

• don't listen to your parents.