Is there a way that I can get rid of the fear of approaching women?

I'm embarrassed to say this , but I'm afraid to go up to women. Mainly it's because I just don't know what to say and I don't want to seem creepy to them. Also I think my looks will scare them away.

What Girls Said 1

• If your profile pic is you, then your looks are normal. No worries there.

You could practice some things to say and make a short list of casual conversation topics for yourself to bring up if needed. Practice with a mirror or a friend.

Start small. Smile and say hey as you pass women on the sidewalk, in the halls, etc. (This is normal where I live as well as where I grew up. I'd just think you're friendly.)

Once you build some confidence, start with small talk about whatever topics interest you or are apparent in the setting. The game at a sports bar. The past weekend on a Monday at work. The coming weekend on a Friday at work. The weather if it's awful. The weather if it's really nice. The music.

There are a lot of things to say! Just build your confidence slowly and see how it goes. Good luck!

What Guys Said 0