What do you think about a guy who takes anabolic steroids?

Let's assume he is educated.. makes good money.. well rounded. That pretty much fits the criteria of the majority of steroid users. Let's look at what an a steroid user looks like with hard work.. What if I told you they don't look like monsters or freaks. What if I told you they didn't have a micropenis or nepolean complex. What if I told you steroids don't kill you and can be taken safetly. What if I told you taking testererone, working out, sleeping a lot, eating clean is A LOT healthier than drinking on weekends slaving to a computer desk eating processed foods? Why is it that steroids are a miracle drug for cancer patients and AIDS patients but is toxic to a healthy young athlete? Doesn't add up. Still don't agree? Post why below

• Don't have an issue with steroids
  • I'm so so about steroid use
  • I hate steroid users and disagree with them completely (Post Below)

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't want to date someone that muscular.

• LOl really? Rather be with a dad bod.. I honestly can't take what girls say on here seriously. How are you going to say these guys are not attractive when they are on the covers of magazines and deemed to be the epitome of aesthetic perfection?

We don't wanna date you either.

@Trestolone that's fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mehhhhh who cares lol
    They do their thing , I do my thing.
    As long as everyone can do their own thing who cares?
    People don't have enough problems in their life by the sounds of it.

What Girls Said 7

• If being like that makes them happy, good for them, I don't care. But I personally prefer guys more on the skinnier side.

• most girls like the lean muscle look, unlike many of those guys, i listen to what women like so I have no need to get bulky since girls like my skinny muscular body. Guys you really need to listen to here^^^^ most girls do not like the bulky look.

• @Eric644 fucking EXACTLY! preach!

@Eric644 they "don't like the bulky look" because they can't get guys with godlike physiques

• I don't care about it, but he can't start recommending me stuff, I know a guy who's crazy about this and won't stop suggesting me I have to try them. I hate that. I'm okay with him trying, but I won't so he needs to shut up.

• Lol.. he trying to get a 16 year old girl on the juice? Why ahahahah

• bodybuilding. com

• Yeah yeah hahah who are you dude? XD I've got a feeling we know each other e

• guy on steroid... no thanks

• lmao. i'm not going to date someone who is that stupid.

• What makes them stupid? Please try and provide evidence to what you just said.

• But what if I actually do have a big cock.. what would you say?

• what is wrong with this guy. I agree with you, the whole hulky look is ugly and he is showing his true colors and proving your point that steroid users are stupid airheaded men. Pay no attention to him, im proud of my skinny muscular body and that attracts more women than the hulk hogan body.

• Ehhh weak faggot option missing

What if you were already very strong, stronger than everyone else by a good bit, but wanted to be even better? That was the choice I made at 16. I could bench press almost 400lbs at age 16, I chose to do whatever it takes to become great, and since I have become over twice as strong, even after stopping taking steroids.

• Just dating eh? But nothing serious.. I wouldn't think less of them.

• I don't think you can call yourself an athlete or athletic if you need enhancements to do the work and get results.

I don't find this attractive. I like men who are fit and toned, but bulging muscles are a turn off for me. I'd look at him and probably comment that he looks like he used steroids to my friends... but that would be all.

• ^^^^^^ are you freaking listening dude!!!

What if you were a top natural athlete, against a competition who was just as good? The best athlete will always be the guy on steroids. Real winners take steroids, because even though that's not how the disney stories about sports are supposed to go, THAT IS HOW IT WORKS. Steroid/PED users are just plain superior.

What Guys Said 11

• The risks are well known. I think they're the same mentality as smokers. Why do smokers even bother wearing seatbelts?

• Same mentality of smokers? LOL. Comon man. How.. I couldn't compare an athlete to a smoker in any possible way.

• The health risk of steroids and smoking couldn't even come close together.. There is health risk in taking Vitamin D also.. Let me list all the risks and complications that could occur for taking vitamin D.

High levels of calcium in the blood: Taking vitamin D could make this condition worse.

“Hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis): Taking vitamin D could make this condition worse, especially in people with kidney disease.

Sarcoidosis: Vitamin D may increase calcium levels in people with sarcoidosis. This could lead to kidney stones and other problems. Use vitamin D cautiously.

Histoplasmosis: Vitamin D may increase calcium levels in people with histoplasmosis. This could lead to kidney stones and other problems. Use vitamin D cautiously.

Over-active parathyroid gland (hyperparathyroidism): Vitamin D may increase calcium levels in people with hyperparathyroidism. Use vitamin D cautiously.

Lymphoma...

• I just want people to elaborate on their answers. Seems like everyone just blindly says steroids are bad with no evidence towards their argument. Thought I'd get some better answers on here to be honest.

• It's all shits and giggles till their penis shrinks and they developed breasts

• LOL unaware that steroids shrinks your penis. Gyno does happen but is completely avoidable.

• I'm against it. I don't think it looks good and there are health risks.

• Id rather be skinny muscular than bulky. Bulky looks gross and most women agree with me, girls like muscles but they like lean muscle. I have no desire to look like a power lifter and girls like my body the way it is.

• I think it's fine until they profit with the false pretense they got their physique naturally.

• what if I told you you are fighting a lost cause? what if I told you that's cheating? what if I told you that anyway, I give it.001 grams of care.

• They're poisoning their body to get fake muscles. i wouldn't say I hate them. I pity the fools.

• Anabolic steroids can make guys aggressive.

• 0|0
    • It happens on cycle a lot but you can counter act it by taking HCG while on cycle. When you got off they come right back.

• That's absolutely not true at all. Doctors who prescribe it usually don't have them just outright stop because the body won't make it's own testosterone because the balls aren't large enough to produce. They just slowly lower the dose and wing them off. It takes a long time for them to recover to their original size.

• They may not have a micropenis, but taking testosterone makes your testicles shrink, since the body stops producing it on it's own.

• 99% of people will never understand it, but they act like they do