He wants to be more sexual with out having sex and I have never been sexual before what do I do?

We have talked about this. I just dont feel comfortable taking my clothes off knowing his mom could walk in at any moment

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't feel comfortable... tell him that. You have a say in this. As a guy, I wouldn't risk having my mom walk in... So he should understand. Also, If he truly cares about you then he will see that you don't want to be pushed too far and he will back off. If not, then you don't need him. Also, you can find other things to do as well. I mean make out or something. Also, its not like you have to take your clothes off to get close to him... Most importantly! If he doesn't go with your side, then you don't have to be with him. He should care about your personality more than your body. Hope this helps!

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with. Explain to him how you feel and set some boundaries. If he doesn't respect them and tries to push you into doing this stuff anyway, then he's an asshole and not worth your time.

What Guys Said 3

• You don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with. At this age its called exploration. You're curious and want to know some things but aren't ready for full on sex. We all go through this and find ways to explore

• If you don't feel comfortable, then don't do it! If he insists, he is a fucking asshole and you tell him that and break up with him.

This is coming from a slut loving man, so you know I mean it.

• Go at your pace and don't feel pressured into acquiescing, if he can't understand your not ready then he's not a real man.

What Girls Said 3

• Well maybe he's talking about making out and touching outside the clothes just being intimate and close, doesn't always mean clothes off x

• Then be assertive and tell him you aren't comfortable doing anything sexual. If he respects you, he won't pressure you, otherwise he isn't worth your time.

• You are right he is wrong. At age 17 without the guarantee total privacy, your insane to get naked