Would you date a broke girl?

Would it bother you if a girl can't afford any date so you will have to pay all the time? Should she just not date anyone till she has a job?

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a study on this question.

75% of women said they wouldn't date an unemployed/underemployed man.

The reverse was true for men. I don't recall the exact number, but I think it was around 66% of men Would date an unemployed/underemployed woman.

So there you go.

• Nothing new tbh, it's the sad reality, even though they try to mask it by saying "it's not about the money, but because he has no ambition and blah blah".

• There's a difference between men and women in our man's world, after all.

Most Helpful Girl

• They'll date you but bitch about it.

I don't recommend it. This is one of the main things guys babycry about. I don't know why they insist on trying to go out with you if you're broke, and then to constantly complain about how you either can't go out much for lack of funds, or for him paying for everything.

Personally, if I can't pay for myself. I don't even go out with friends.

And I won't date at all if I'm unemployed. Because that means I need to improve myself. And if I have all that time to date, I must have time to work.

What Guys Said 29

• As long as she wasn't broke because she's lazy and doesn't want to do anything, yeah I would date her.

I've been broke before but not because I was sitting around playing video games and drinking beer all day. Broke is temporary. I wouldn't hold it against her.

When I date a woman I usually pay for everything anyway, it just seems like the right way to do it (at least how I feel that I want to do it...)

• Is the broke girl willing to date a broke guy? If so, I'm willing to date her!

Not that I'm broke, but I want to know if she would be ok with dating a broke guy.

• Are you kidding here !!! If I want to date a girl I expect to pay for our time out and that is by my choice. It's not like I'm after her money to begin with , so if she doesn't have money it doesn't matter to me one way or another.

• Not at all. Is kinda of how it goes anyway. The guy acts as a gentleman and pays all the all the time

• Yes I would. Dates aren't defined by throwing money around. Going for a walk in the park can be a date.

• I will, but I'm broke too, so we'll have to make it work in a way where we don't have to spend much money, cause I'm not gonna be paying for the date all the time, I don't trust.

• If I am able to handle the financial load, and she is ambitious but just going through a rough patch... yup I'd date her.

I'm about to exit my financial rough patch in life, so I fully understand! :-D

• I would as long as

1) she's attractive
    2) she's perfectly fine with cheap dates
    3) she doesn't take me for granted

• We can have a date without spending money.
    Make some sandwishes and go for a walk, bike etc abd talk, chill.

• I think you should focus on getting a job, yeah. In this country you would be broke even if you has a job, though!

• broke girls date all the time. tradition says man pays at least in the beggining right?

personally, if she's ok with not doing much, i have no issues. if she's entitled and expects it, itll soon become an issue. i want a women, not someone to sponsor.

• but man can't. why do you think men deep in their hearts often think were not equal? women are too favored like incapable beings.

• I would, id enjoy paying for dates and treat her to nice things, but sadly I don't have much money left after bills and food.

• Dosent matter. The one im with now is pretty broke.

• You should get a job. But yes I would be happy to date a broke girl as long as I knew she was trying to get herself out of that situation.

• Depends on why she is broke. I prefer paying for the dates as I just see that as the role of the guy. However, she does need be appealing of course for me to want to pay for those dates.

• All the girls I dated previously were broke, after a while it does get a little tiring

• Yeah. I'm broke too, so it would be a match made in heaven. lol

• Depends how much I liked her... but sure. Sad thing is no girl ever dates a broke guy. Most girls are just shallow.

• This song says everything
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORpcQtHeASU
    i could make a broke bitch rich but i dont fuck with broke bitchs

• I would date her regardless job or not. And not all dates have to be spent where money is required.

• I like a girl to have a job. Just so she's doing something in her life. I don't care what it is as long as it's not illegal.

• Depends on her attitude, I wouldn't date her if she's not looking to improve her situation.

• Would you date a broke guy?, I don't think so, so why should a guy be subject to dating a broke girl if a girl is unwilling to date a broke guy.

• I would, if she's going through a rough time is comprehensible because I think most people have been there before. Now if she's broke because she don't want to get a job, I will very likely think about it twice in getting in a relationship with her.

• Yes... unlike most women, mote males don't look at the financial situation of the other person as a prerequisite to being with them.

• If she's a down to earth, kind, loving, and caring woman, then of course.

• It's the only girl I seem to date anymore.

• It wouldn't make a difference with me

• I personally wouldn't pay for stuff but I'd be open to dating.

What Girls Said 7

• I think just because you're broke doesn't make you undatable, however you will have to be upfront with this and try to make the best out of home dates. AND if he wants to go out, he will know he has to pay, when you get into a relationship these things happen, its not always splitting and its not always one person, but I will say, not having your own money can mainly put a strain on YOURSELF just because you may feel guilty.

• i wouldn't date anyone if i was a broke girl.

• NOPE! You date someone broke your gonna go mad! Don't date US!

• She should be able to go if he asks, but she shouldn't be asking people out on dates if she can't pay it. I feel like the asker should be the one paying the bill

• That's stupid, if you like her you don't really care about if she has money

• yes i have

• Guys do not care if a girl is broke or not as long as she looks attractive.