Is it ok to call him beautiful?

There is this guy I like that's very handsome, personally I find his body language beautiful. I know the word "beautiful" is usually implied with girls. Now I don't know which way of saying it is correct:

"Your body language and expressions are beautiful" or "your body language and expressions are pretty handsome"

Which way is correct? HELP PLEASE !!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Beautiful isn't gender specific nor does it only apply to people

• Thank you! Honestly I'm very insecure because English is not my first language and sometimes there are rules that should be applied and is bit confusing at times! Thanks a lot 😊👍🏼

• You have better English than most of us born with it

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried it once with my current boyfriend and he teased me. I really do think he is beautiful, from his broad chest to his narrow waist and tight abs to his height and chiseled features. I guess he thinks beautiful is girlie :(. Shame, because it suits him.

I stick with hot and cute now.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, back when I was in shape, some girls called me gorgeous and I never blushed harder and felt really flattered

What Girls Said 3

• Haha I call guys beautiful all the time. No big deal

• sure u can use it =] i think it can apply to anyone :)

• Handsome is more accepted.