I'm worried about him, what do I do?

I'm worried about him, what do I do?
He just sent me this & won't tell me what's wrong. I told him I'll be here when I he needs me but I'm actually really worried... What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you think he's likely to do something, you can ring emergency services.

If you don't think that's immediately likely, you can remind him you're there if he needs to talk.

It's hard; you can't solve all the problems for people, if they won't let you ><

Pictures of cute kittens is good. Kittens are always good. Maybe tinykittens.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him how important he is to you. Let him know you're there if he needs to talk. Send him some cute stuff to try and perk him up a bit. Acknowledge that he may not want to talk about it, he may just want to know one person cares about him.

• He said its for no reason at all & he is going out to get drunk with his friend. He says our visit Sunday is still on but when I said 'can't wait to see you Sunday' he never wrote back... I'm afraid I'm the reason

• I think if the reason was you he may not have reached out to you? Do you have any reason to believe it's you?

What Guys Said 2

• if you're actually worried then phone him, check on him or send someone like a friend or family member to check on him.

• Call him anyway... Sometimes we want the opposite

What Girls Said 0