Did I make a mistake by sleeping with this guy that I work with?

I've been hanging out with this guy at work. We've had sex, we text, and we hand out at lunch with friends. There is a new girl at work now, and he is all in. What should I do, ignore him now, and be mad? Or take it for what it is.

Most Helpful Guy

• There isn't really anything to be done other than put it and him behind you. It appears that he got what he was after and has his next conquest picked out

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was just sex with no hint of commitment, you can't really be mad.

What Guys Said 7

• First is knowing what sorta relationship you are with him? secondly do you want to be in a specific relationship with him? if you really like him then just tell him unless he was a sorta player that just sleeps around.

Sleeping with a worker that you work with isn't necessary a mistake just awkward if it turns out wrong.

• wow... so awkward. If you like him, be prepared to get hurt like the rest of us. Otherwise move on, forget about him. Since you had that connection already, maybe make it known he is your man. If he pushes you away, then it's clear. If he keeps you near, that's good. Good luck

• What was your deal? Just FWB?

• You should talk to him. Ask if he is open to more with you.

• Just hope he doesn't shittalk at work cause I guess that could be not so cool

• That's why it's always better to make your intentions clear with each other before sex.

• it looks like you were just friends with benefits for him..

What Girls Said 1

• I think having sex with a guy you work with is a huge mistake. But there is nothing you can do about it now. I think when women have sex with a guy who they are not in a relationship with they get insecure when they usually are not and think something is wrong with them.