Girls, do you intentionally flirt with your guy friends?

• Yes, sometimes.
  • No, never, only with guys that I'm at least slightly interested in.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah but that's because I usually become sexually attracted to them after I've been friends with them first.

• So just with some of them then? Presumably most of them aren't attractive to you?

• Thanks man, I wish you luck in your endeavors

• You too, whatever they are :)

Most Helpful Guy

• there are no "guy friends"

• Men they hang out with but aren't going to have sex with.

• potential fuckbuddies or beta ass whipers and cryshoulders then.

• This really isn't what the question was about.

What Girls Said 12

• No. I am not even a natural flirt. I'm awkward and standoffish and it's a wonder I've even managed to get platonic friends of any gender, let alone a guy to like me.

I'm one of the guys. As in, when the guys have "guy's nights" they invite me, when they try to tell people the numbers in our group (guys/girls) they have been known to accidentally count me among the men lol and they have to stop and be like, "Wait, no, Alex is a girl."

So I'm like so far in the friendzone with them they've accepted me as one of their penis people :p

• nope, my natural style of interaction can come off as lightly flirtatious but i don't do it to bring any guys in or whatever. I'm just really witty with my humour and that can be mistaken for flirting.

• I don't mean flirting with a desire to be with him, I mean flirting at all whatever your reason.

• There is some unintentional flirting between friends if one of them had a flirtatious personally. I don't think it always indicates a romantic interest.

• Ok I'm naturally flirty so the answer to your question would be yes, but most of the time not on purpose- it's just how its perceived I guess b/c im comfortable around people and am always poking fun at my guy friends or messing around. While I love this part of my personality, sometimes I have to make an effort to WATCH IT b/c more than one time one of my guy friend will take a particular liking to me and I have to shut them down without hurting their feelings

• When I flirt it's cuz I want something more

• So no? (I mean platonic guy friends.)

• Sometimes I make friends with a guy and only realize later that I want more. Dk what you'll consider that as, but in the case I will flirt

• No, even though my teasing and flirting can be seen as being the same actions.

I will tease my guy friends. Even make out when drunk. Nothing more.

• That sounds like a veiled yes...

• Lol. It's a no. I make my interest to a guy known pretty early so if we're "friends" already, it can't progress anymore than that.

And when I'm drunk, I love to make out.

• Ehh, we can flirt sometimes but it's never with any intention or seriousness behind it.

• I can't even flirt with guys I like.

No. And when they try to with me, I will just stare at, them with no reaction. And they usually nervously giggle then stop.

• Though people say my laughing at their jokes can be seen as flirting. And that shit baffles me. Because to me it looks rude if you don't laugh at someone's jokes. And if I find them genuinely funny, that doesn't mean I'm trying to flirt. Blah. It's weird how you humans deal with courting and romantic gestures.

• *knock knock* 😉

• Jk, hahaha 😂

• I flirt with pretty much everyone lol my friends know it is a joke of course

• No, I wouldn't do that to them. If either of us say something that could be sexual we always give each other a stupidly sexy wink or eyebrow raise but that's about it.

• I voted no.
    However sometimes girls just unconsiously flirt. I mean we dont even do anything, still somebody be flirted.
    But normally, they only flirt intentionally with someone she, at least, has interest in.

• I don't have guy friends.

• Are there any guys who you don't want to sleep with that you hang out with?

• Not hang out. Sometimes I'll see guys that were my friends in high school and I'll say hi but I don't want to fuck them.

What Guys Said 1

• Some people are just flirty by nature.