Will you expect your partner to make effort to keep you when your parents disapprove your relationship?

Or will your make lots of effort to keep your partner when your parents disapprove your relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see how effort should change when or if the parents disapprove of. The parents have no say with whom I date anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say yes. Im actually in a situation where my boyfriend's parents don't really like me or our relationship, but we don't let it bother us. He says he doesn't care, he loves me, and it's not their decision, it's his.

What Guys Said 2

• It varies some guys would, some guys won't. It also varies on the love meter.
    if he really loves you he would try and make your parents like him
    If he can't be asked then he be like not worth my time
    If he loves you and he knows he can't do anything to get past your parents then he let you go

But in most romantic movies i watch (movies not real life) if he really loves you he try and show your parents his love for you and he would change to get your parents approval.

• ya
    we wish that they make an effort to keep their partner.
    In reality we can not expect much of them./
    Depends some children love their parents too much and can not
    go against.
    . If that happen dont expect anything from that relation.
    Parents love us so much that some thing its ok for them to whats the best for them.

Hope this help

What Girls Said 2

• i personally will become more sceptical of the relationship if my parents don't approve.

• Been there done that. It didn't end well. We tried so hard.