What should I do? his mother won't let him see me. Help ?

I've been seeing a really close friend for about a month or more. He lives with his mother and a day or two ago they had a major quarrel which was from 7:45am to 4:15pm because of him coming to my house and not telling her. He has a open relationship with his mother whom I haven't met yet I was supposed to meet her last week but something came up anyway. I so whilst arguing with his mother he told his mother that we're having sex and that we had a pregnancy scare and she blew up on him and asked him how would that have turned out if he did get me pregnant and she haven't met me yet he asked her if she wants to meet me and she very loudly said no then told him to stop seeing me and if he ever comes close to my current neighborhood he'll be out of a home I want to see him but I don't want him to get throw out what should I do? Im 19 he's 21

He wants to continue to see me but I don't want to risk him getting throw out and I think she's being this way because of his older sister who has moved back in with them after having a second child... by the way she's the one who snitched and told his mother he was by me causing the entire argument.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, he's 21, I think he should be able to make his own decision about it. Will he be a "hostage" or his mother forever? She's not being reasonable, even though she wouldn't like him to be a father now, it's his responsibility, she doesn't need to threat him like this. Perhaps he's better off without her.

• Thanks I've decided not to push it anymore for his sake his mother is giving him the silent treatment which is unfair

What Guys Said 3

• Dump the puny mamas boy

• Daaang that sucks. Will his mom really do it? Maybe you can get by with a bluff? Like let him crash at your place for like a week so he can say "you asked for it, I'm going to her house and I'm not coming back. You did this to yourself." And give her some time to cool off, then have them reconcile at the end of it and you guys can meet?

Food for thought. Run it by him, it might work. A friend of mine pulled something similar on his mom when he was threatened by her.

• Yes his mother would do it no doubt about it

• If I'm not mistaken, you are both adults. It seems like your guy is clueless to what to do. It sounds like he is a momma's boy.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't understand. The guy is 21 years old, he's an adult. His mother should have no say in what he does or doesn't do.