Why is texting better than talking on the phone?

how important is texting compared to phone calls ?

please help, I don't understand this about girls! thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• While I enjoy texting I don't however like to have an entire conversation by text. My boy friend hates it because I will text him everyday but never call him. I just don't like disturbing him, he is a very busy man (and I really don't like to feel that I am interupting). So, I feel like if I text him and he needs or wants to talk to me he can just call. IDK, I may be wrong because he hates it even tho he will respond back by text message, he will fuss about it later. Matter a fact, I think I will give him a call right now...lol

What Girls Said 1

• I prefer talking on the phone. Texting can get very confusing and may end up ruining a conversation. Texting is good every once in a while when you aren't able to call, like when you're at work or busy doing something. It lets the person know you're thinking about them. Phone conversations are better...more personable. I'd much rather hear a voice than stare at a screen.

What Guys Said 1

• I like it because it cuts out all the small talk. "U me caMel w/2 baks - 2nite 8 - weAr only heelz"