Any advice to someone who has problems showing intereste because she has problems beliving that someone reall could like her a person?

any advice to someone who has problems showing intereste because she has problems beliving that someone reall could like her a person rather than only hanging out with er because of her looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well looks are sorta important since the first thing hat both genders look at each other are looks, then personality then etc etc etc. People that say its all about the personality are right but they have to be they look good kinda thing. Also i don't believe in love at first sight, it feels more like i want to sleep with you then i love you.

• i agree.. i seem to get guys attention and go on dates, but things never last and i think one of the biggest reason is that i dont show that im interested, even when i am

• well flirting is 1 thing to show interest.

• well i try.. but im not good at it at all

Most Helpful Girl

• Show her a good time maybe even catch her off guard or hang out with her when she doesn't look her best!

• well this girls is me lol

• i am. but i want to date

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm ask yourself if you wanna be crazy cat lady. Think about doing your everyday routine in life and coming home everyday to an empty house and no one to greet with a kiss and hello, all because you didn't wanna open up. Thats all I got.

• Its not that simple.. but I dont expect you to understand ofv

• Yeah I know and you're right I don't understand. Good luck though.

What Girls Said 0