Girls, what are your opinions on what to do in this scenario?

So, I'm at Uni and there's this girl on my course. She started messaging me a few weeks back and we kept chatting, some nights up as late as 5am. I then subtly ask her out on a date, we go see a film, I kiss her, we go out for food, I then go back to hers and kiss loads. I then ask her out. At this time she says yes, I sleep round hers, nothing sexual, we just sleep in the same bed for the night as she says she wants to take things slow. The following morning, we both go to our lectures, everything is cool she's happy I'm happy. Later that evening we talk and she says she thinks we've moved too fast and wants to take the title off of it and wants to get to know me more first, admits she really likes me so doesn't want to ruin things with me. I really like this girl so I don't mind, tell her I really like her and say that we'll take it as slow as you want. So for a few days, we keep talking, still kiss occasionally but nothing substantial and then she texts me again, she says she isn't ready for a relationship and just wants to take things back to just friends. I, again, say I don't mind, tell her that I'm willing to wait until she's ready so take as much time as you need. The next week, we're back to being friends, things are cool, intimacy has stopped though of course but I expected that so that isn't a problem. Things however, and this is what I want your opinions on, have regressed. She still speaks to me when we're in lectures, but she tries to avoid all eye contact and doesn't want to do friend things as just me and her. Does she still like me? How long do I wait until I ask her out on a date again? It's the Christmas break soon so I was thinking of maybe asking her out for a drink in January after exams? Is this a good idea? Thanks

3

Most Helpful Girl

• She seems to have lost interest in anything romantic. She probably doesn't want you to wait for her. You should accept the new state of the friendship because she's likely not letting it go any farther than that.

Sounds like she got scared and changed her mind.

What Girls Said 2

• go for it mate tbh you're a bit of a legend cuz you're too nice but yeah whats to lose (: best of luck hun

• She found somebody else