What to do/what does it mean when boyfriend is slacking on date night?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 6 months. In the beginning we went out to dinner or out for drinks at least once a week in addition to having movie nights or cooking dinner at home. For the past couple of months now our date nights seem to have dwindled. We still spend just as much time together but all we do is hang out at each other's apartments and cook or watch tv or he goes out with friends or business clients and just comes over later in the evening making it too late for us to go anywhere. Is he just getting too comfortable and taking me for granted? I've tried to drop hints that I want us to go out and we'll make tentative plans but something always comes up. I will mention he has a 5 yr old so that does take up a lot of the time... but we still managed date night in the beginning. How do I talk to him about this without sounding like I'm complaining too much or need a fancy night out to be happy. I love our nights in too I just also want to be taken out some. I getting dressed up for him and I like it to feel like a special romantic night sometimes...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0