Guys, Would u date a women 8 years older than u?

Asking for a friend.
She's older than the guy.
He's 25. She's 33.

• Yes
    58% (33)
  • No
    40% (23)
  • Not sure
    2% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would. I prefer older women anyone. @BelleGirl21 hmmmm? 😉

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• Not yes but hell yes!! All that firm young flesh to teach and mold and kinkify!!! Yummy would be my reaction if I'm her.

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex was 6 years older than me. Let's just say we didn't split up because of the age difference. I like older women. They know what they want. Young girls don't. And they're more full of shit than the older ones.

1|1
    0|0
  • If she is young looking for her age, maybe!!! I don't usually date women more than five years older than me. for me, it's usually 19 to 31, again the only exception to the rule would be if she looked young for her age

1|0
    0|1
    • He told her she didn't look over 24. Was surprised. And said you "look so young" a few times.

• that's good!!! in that case i would date a woman 8 years older if she still looked 24

• not a bad thing at all, she probably has good genes or she takes good care of herself

• I am 26 and my ideal age is 34, so last year that would have been 33... My answer is yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope. she has to be my age or younger. 3 years max younger for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quite unlikely, but not impossible.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Providing she meets my requirements yes I would date a woman that age.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will not. I do not like such age gap.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 26 and my wife is 30. Older is better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that.
    ONCE.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think me and her could have a lot of fun together but we both should know its not going 2 work out

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah highly depends on the woman for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes! I love milf!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • I lost my virginity to a woman 11 years older than me. Older women are sexy as hell. Not all of them Obviously but the ones with class drive me nuts

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably would, for company and sex. I don't think it would get serious though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date my german teacher but the chances are low since she is engaged. Maybe my chemistry teacher could have some chemistry with me 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I sure would beat it up though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose that info ALONE wouldn't matter...

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't even date 2 years younger. 8 years older you crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • More mature

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's good looking then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. By the time I want kids, she'll be dried up.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah!!! why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • If I were younger, yes I would, but now - no way... because they would be over 40 years old.

1|0
    0|0
  • no. no chance. i have a rule. date a younger woman. if she is oler NOT MORE than 3 years... .

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'll date up to my age. If I really like her I'd date up to 2 years older

1|0
    0|0