Attractive girls are easier to talk to.. agree?

Honestly @ my university it's all the average caked up looking girls that are the bitchiest and full of themselves. So much self entitledment. THey think they are so hot because all these guys are on their nuts (theroetically speaking).

I always go out of my way to sit next to the most attractive girl in lecture halls. Super laid back.. easy to talk to.. good conversation list. My theory is that they already know they are attractive so they are probabaly generally happy people. They don't have to act a certain way.. they are just themselves.

I don't know it's been my experience throughout 3 years of undergrad. Honestly average caked up girls have the worst attitudes in the world. Then the below average just sort of have this raunchy femnist attitude that really puts me off.

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Girl

• With my latest experiences I can't say this is untrue... :/ The girls I am thinking of are really ugly, wear tons of makeup and sleep with everyone. They believe they are the shit and I'm just here at a lost for words, but I just stop caring and interacting with them. These are probably just isolated incidences.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about you but, the more attractive women are harder to talk to

• Not the case for me man. I just stopped giving a fck. They are human beings. Now I've discovered that they are easier to talk to lol

• They may be human beings too but, they're more difficult to talk to, since i don't have things in common with them. You sound like you're full of yourself

• Not even close man. I'm just a chill person.

What Girls Said 1

• i usually have an easier time hanging with dudes i don't have a romantic interest in. so opposite for me.

What Guys Said 5

• I can't really vote an agree or disagree to this because I'm rather peculiar in what girls I find attractive. A girl that most people would see as average or less than, I might see as beautiful. If I were to look at it from a societal standpoint, I would disagree, because I can tell which girls are attractive based on societies standards, but I feel like this is a more personal viewpoint you're speaking from?

• I dunno I'm half and half because we have different sense of what is attractive but I think you're about right

• Nope I am have an easier time with girls I don't like tbh

• nppppppppppppppp

• at least in my major that doesn't seem to be true. can't speak for others in my university cause im socially awkward :P