Would a guy still use a girl even is she's really beautiful? And why?

& im really not trying to toot my own horn but he's told me that I'm very beautiful and he tells me how assertive I am and he likes it and has told me he liked me before. Some history in small increments:

-Known eavhother since jr high, he lost it to me, we would talk once in a blue throughout the years, and that's because he would be the one to contact me. We did hookup a few times when we met throughout those years. (We're in our early twenties now) he would imply sexual things often. And now, he kind of toned it down. At first, this year we've hung out the most we ever have. He didn't call/text only every few days. And then I would respond on some texts and he wouldn't get back to me until a day or later. Anyway, I told him I didn't want it to be just about sex and he said ok he'll try to take me out more. That didn't happen so I just continued to enjoy the sex. Well, we kept hanging out, mainly his place (parent's place) he'll seldom take me out to movies, or park. He has asked me to "be his girl" via text once and I told him later on let's be friends instead. Anyway, we had passionate sx the other night but he was kind of quiet after he dropped me home and just said " when we kissed I had the chills" but didn't say much else. I don't know what does he want from me? I loved it but he isn't very talkative. He also keeps saying to "dominate him" but I want to be dominated as well Hahaah. My question though like I said is, is he just telling me what I want to hear? He told me about how he likes this car and I assure him he'll get it in the future and he'll include "we'll get it" as if we're in a relationship. I don't get it...

I don't know if this means anything, but he's asked me when we first started hanging out, " could u see yourself being with a man like Me" and when we hang out he'll sometimes say, just tell me u love me... I don't get him...
Bme

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course they would. Based on your description, it seems to me like he's only into the sex part.

What Guys Said 9

• He sounds kind of passive and it kind of sounds like he's looking for a mom in a sense. He wants a relationship but he doesn't want to lead. If you want a relationship then you are likely going to have to cause it to happen.

• Thank you for your input. Does it sound like he's into me? Or is it just a sex thing? He called me after he dropped me off last night, but I was asleep. Haven't heard from him since.

• I'm a guy and just as confused as you are. Such mixed signals. To answer the question, yes, some guys would use a girl for sex, no matter what. I don't really know how to help you here though.

• What does it seen like to u that he may want from me?

• I text him saying how I loved our passionate love making the other night and he said he couldn't stop thinking about it either and he calls me baby... I don't know I don't get him :(

• I've only had two relationships, neither of them lasting more than a month, really, you should get advice from someone more experiences than me.

• He could either be full of himself, also wanting you as a girlfriend but you kind of rejected him by what you said (even tho you had sex for no reason? Well 4 fun rite).
    Or he could be "shitting down your neck"

• Yes to break them down so they feel like they can't leave because there's nothing better for

• He might use her because she's beautiful.

• depends what you mean with beautiful

• Friends don't fuck. If I fucked my friends, well, then I'd be confused about my sexuality. You need to put your foot down

• Well he sure likes being dominate, but he seems to like you to just be his girl. And yes a guy would use a girl just as a girl would use a guy no matter how hot/beautiful they are. He might be looking for a girl that can dominate him or something.

• So if it sounds like he wants me to be his girl, why won't he call/text me often or show me that's what he wants?

• There might be a case where he's with other girls as well where he's just seeing which girl would like him more? Maybe after being his girlfriend he might talk to you more,

• Yeah, just as a girl might use a hot guy

What Girls Said 0