Do men like girly girls?

I am a shy girly girl. I like to wear dresses, nail polish, make up, handbags etc and I blush and giggle sometimes when I meet handsome men. I have a very quiet, soft, gentle voice and I take care of my figure and appearance. I am well read and educated. I just left an all girl's school and I am mainly interested in older men. Some (not all) are more mature, intelligent and experienced. I am wondering if men find feminine girls like me especially attractive.

I feel very naive :) haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say girly girls are the most attractive to most men. The kinds of men who don't like girly girls are usually quite effeminate or not very masculine themselves, so you wouldn't be interested in them anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound very fake. Feminine girls are fine as long as you're being real and who you are.

What Guys Said 17

• I do like girly to an extent. It would become a problem if they are to prim and proper to do things for their self due to the worry of chipping a nail or messing up their nail polish.
    I do appreciate seeing a lady in a dress for the most part , but I also find a woman looks great in a pair of jeans too , so some degree of compramise is in order.
    If girly girl means she has to come with a high maintainance label that's a no go for me. I have no problem in seeing that a woman that is me has nice things but it has to come at the most expensive end of a budget I have to bow out , as price doesn't Necessarily = quality to me ; it's more the name brand that is being bought.
    Does girly girl mean microwaved meals? I like to eat and while cooking is something I can and often do , it's also nice if a woman is ok with doing such for her man. These are a few of the things most guys hope for in a woman. Soooooo

• I love girly girls, and I know a lot of other guys do as well. The only problem I see that you might have, is that you are shy. Shy people are often misunderstood and disliking anyone that shows interest in them. Depending on how shy you are, you may have to work on getting over your shyness, and learn to express yourself better.

• I do like feminine girls who like to dress well and look good.

I DON'T like girls who need to be dressed to the 9s 24/7 and obsess over designer labels.

I also don't like girls who are so girly and timid that they need help with every little thing and get squeamish at the mere suggestion of getting their hands dirty.

• You are doing a mistake here. Nail-polish and make up are not necessarily feminine, girly traits, but simply a means to look physically better.

Yes, men do like girly girls but that doesn't boil down to nail polish, makeup and handbags, but the way you behave and hold yourself up. Also note that girly doesn't necessarily mean immature.

• I understand that, I am not making a mistake.

• Then you are set and fine. Keep in mind though that while some age difference is fairly normal with the girl being younger (around 2-5 years), but if it is too big it will often cause issues in the long run due to the different amount of experience one had in life.

• Definetely. There's not enough girls like you in the world these days and most men are pining for them. Just as you probably find masculinity attractive men find femininity extremely attractive. Too bad most girls these days don't get that and think they have to act like the boys

• YESSSSSSSSS

• I very much like girly girls, as well as many different guys do! :)

• Girly girl who are also young are very popular, so you really have nothing to worry about.

• I am extremely interested in girly girls. They're my main type.

• Hm not sure. Are you ok with getting sweaty from going to the gym or doing outside activities?

• Yes :) I enjoy exercise and hiking :)

• Ok sounds good to me :)

• Sorry I just thought of girly girls as being scared to get a little dirty.

• Yes very much tbh...

• I like all types of women.

• innocent girls.

• its ok that naivety can rock. but you better have more in you or i'm not interested

• Yeah, this kind is always nice to date. Although I prefer a girly girl who's girly showing off her skills and intelligence more than showing off her beauty and looks.

• Nah i love it when girls act like guys cause then i have a feel of dating a guy

• Love those sweet little girly girls totally!
    The sweet , a little bit to brite princesses !
    Mmm love em usally quiet , little shy
    They are fun in bed. Silly little girly girls are yummi

What Girls Said 6

• I suppose some do

• Some do, some don't.

• some guys do... some guys don't

• I'm sure they would appreciate your efforts to dress well

• I always wished I was a really girly girl

• Some do and some don't. Just be you, and a guy will like you for you. If not, just move on until you find one that does.