How important is finding a partner and being in a relationship these days?

People always prioritise careers and hobbies these days and basically make little effort with relationships.

• Very important
  • Somewhat important
  • Not very important
  • Not important at all

Most Helpful Girl

• Somewhat important for the majority of people.

Most Helpful Guy

• to me its no longer important at all.

What Girls Said 2

• It's important to me. Too bad I have commitment issues. BUT, while I'm not really ready for something serious or committed right now, at some point in the future I do want that in my life. I don't like to be lonely, lol.

• It's not important at all, at least not that this point in my life. I'm focusing on my career plan.

What Guys Said 3

• For me, the most important thing in the world.

When you're not satisfied with your marital status, nothing else in life makes you truly happy.

• It's not important to me, I am happy being single, I am enjoying life (though I miss my ex a lot and haven't moved on from her) and I have no reason to be in a relationship at the moment.

• For me it's important, but what's also important is finding the right person too. I'm not just gonna be in a relationship with anybody.