I'm 22 and I'm dating a 34 year old woman. Can somebody translate our message and tell me what it means? Thank you?

SHE SAID: Iv only ordered yours Christmas present today, Took a while to figure it out

I SAID: Thank you , You shouldn't of - You're the best present I could get

SHE SAID: "Ahhh James... That's so sweet but seriously I think u think I'm something I'm not!! There's looooads of gorgeous girls your own age that would kill for you I think your mad"

I REPLIED: "I replied by saying: "Well... I think you're amazingly beautiful and perfect. But if you don't want anything tho just let me know..." Was that a good response?"

What does she mean, She has no interest in continuing? Brushing me off or what?

Please give me your advice. Thank you..

Most Helpful Girl

• She's just feeling insecure about her age is all

• I said to her "I understand you don't want anything, That's cool :)"

And she replies "good morning pet - I'll meet you for a coffee later okay xxx"

Is that a good or bad thing?

thanks for your time.

• This is obviously a good good thing... She wants to have coffee with you...

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a few different ways to interpret it, but she got you a present so I don't think she is blowing you off. Could be she is testing you to see of you are serious about her, could be she just wants to be friends. If you've been dating and it's romantic and not platonic I'd lean towards she's either testing you or only interested in a casual uncommitted relationship.

However, you responded by asking her if she wanted a gift, or at least that's the way I'm thinking about it. Which seems like you are not that interested in her given that she just told you she got you a gift. Not a good move if you are interested. And she made a point of saying it took her a while to figure it out... so she wanted you to think she made some effort for you.

Is that a good or bad thing?

thanks for your time.

What Girls Said 1

• ... this is the 5th time I've seen this question.

What Guys Said 0