What's it like dating a Sagittarius man?

i dated a sag man once and he was horrible. I've worked with a few guys over the years and found their personality traits very similar, I discovered they were all sag's. I wasn't surprised at all.

I met a new guy recently and I can't say I was happy when I found out his star sign. I'm really worried hell be just like the last guy.

So what are your experiences?

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't judge a person on such a moronic basis like 'star sign.'

Most Helpful Girl

• Be patient. For some reason I always gravitate to Sag men, probably because I like the aspect of 'freedom' that they give off. I guess I just find their love of constant movement and child-like delight in the world to be extremely attractive, as thats what I myself would like to be (I'm a Leo female but my moon is Sagittarius). As far as relationships with them go, they are damn near impossible to pin down until they are ready to settle. Don't even try settling with one unless he's ready-you'll just get your heart broken watching him move from woman to woman. The Sag men I've met also tend to move slowly when it comes to the women that they're after-I had one make no secret of his interest in me off and on for a year, and another one took about three months to finally make a move on me.

If you can't handle the fact that they move on quickly and have a deep seated fear of commitment (until they meet "The One" or until they realize they're getting old and are tired of the bachelor life) then you will never last with a Sag male and you will be constantly disappointed (and probably extremely angry). It's just how they are. Don't bother them either. Let them come to you. They really like being in control but would never admit it and would prefer for you to think you're the one holding the reigns until you realize they've had the upper hand all along.

Also, they are some of the kindest, sweetest, most generous men I have ever met. No one comes even close to a Sagittarius male for generosity and kindness. They will give you the shirt off their backs if you ask for it. I'm currently trapped in a situation with a Sag where he likes me, but he's afraid to actually be with me (or doesn't know what he wants/is confused/only wants sex) and it's really infuriating, but I'm just leaving him alone for now. It's all I can do, really. You also can't fuck them if they like you early on because they lose interest really quickly.

Sag men are awesome, really, once you've figured out how they operate. I adore them. :)

• I should probably add, I've had a relationship with a Sag that went nowhere (he got bored) and my grandfather is a Sag (didn't get married until he was 39), my bff's dad is a Sag and lived with a woman for 26 years before marrying her at the end, AND I'm in some sort of weird limbo with a Sag now where he's established that he likes me and I like him but he doesn't want to settle down until he's financially stable. Frustrating? Yes. Especially since he likes to kiss me passionately when we see each other (every few months).

My mother warned me to stay away from Sags because they never settle down or take forever to do so. So yes, I have a LOT of experience with these men.

What Guys Said 1

• So, is he a professional archer, then? Or is archery just a hobby for him?

Also, you don't have to use Latin. You can use to English term for a "Sagittarius"--that is, an archer.

What Girls Said 2

• What's wrong with them?

• I have no clue.