How would you feel if you make your boyfriend/girlfriend dinner and they did not like it?

Imagine you try hard making dinner and afterwords they put there hand on your shoulder and they said. "I love you sweetheart so I have to honest with you, your cooking has room for improvement. I don't want to hurt your feelings I just want to honest with you. But I believe you can learn to be great at cooking."

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't even try... lol

Most Helpful Guy

• If they mentioned it in a kind way, like you described, and were not rude about it, I would actually appreciate their honest feedback. I would also probably ask them to help me out in becoming a better cook! :)

What Girls Said 2

• I'd laugh, because my cooking sucks, and you know what, they tried to say it sweetly, and not just insult you, so appreciate that. If they didn't like a meal, it doesn't have anything to do with them liking you, nor should it become an issue lol

• I guess I would feel kind of bad but I would probably laugh it off afterwards and just order pizza or something

What Guys Said 0