Am I dumb or just too nice?

I have a boyfriend and I am soo in love with him but I feel like I do more sacrifices for him that what he does for me.
For example:
-He is now living at the beach with his family and wants me to go there but he never comes to visit me to the city. He say he hates the city but is 2 hours away. He always pay my ticket but still 2 hours is too much.
-He goes to surf for 2 or 3 hours and let me waiting for him at the beach.

I love him but I feel like maybe he doesn't because I am doing all!

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think you are dumb!!. I think in your relationship, you are more of a giver than the receiver, you are giving a lot to him compared to what you receive from him. That's fine. Is this bothering you?

Have you had a talk with him? if not I suggest do that and let him know that you would like a balance between giving and receiving in a relationship.

However if you are happy and if out of your will if you like sacrificing or giving more in your relationship then it shouldn't be an issue for you.

Lastly, if you are the giver in a relationship, which I think you are don't let him take advantage of your giving nature.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not his priority. Tell him how you feel and if he can't understand and be reactive dump him.

What Guys Said 1

• You are dumb.

What Girls Said 0